Workout for your Body and Soul
Being healthy is an essential part of life and for which one needs to do full body workout. The workout is a session or an activity that involves extreme physical exercise or training performed to reduce weight.
As per stats, the fitness industry has seen an annual growth of 3.7%. Franchises have also shown a double growth rate of 6.3%.
The fitness industry includes gyms, yoga studios, fitness centers, personal trainers, fitness equipment companies, food and supplement companies, orthotics, clothing companies, and sporting goods companies.
There are different kinds of workout one can opt according to their suitability:
- Dancing– Dance is an art that can also be considered a high-intensity workout. A 30-minute dance class can burn between 130 to 250 calories.
- Aerobics/ Zumba – These are also another form of extensive workout which can burn up to 500 – 600 calories in an hour.
- Hiking – Hiking is a vigorous walk usually done on traits or footpaths, which is also known as tramping.
- Jogging/running – Jogging is a slow walk done for less than 6mph, while running is going at a pace of more than 6mph. Both activities are good physical activities that help in the burning of calories.
- Stair climbing – It is one of the best cardiovascular activities that help in burning a lot of calories.
- Playing sports – Sports are one of the great physical activities which include lawn tennis, squash, and table tennis, etc.
- Jumping rope – A jump rope or a skipping rope is a good source of workout and helps in losing a lot of calories.
- Kayaking – It is an activity of moving across the river with the number of blades on the paddle. There three different types of kayaking like flat water, sea, and whitewater kayaking.
- Aqua Cycling – It is one of the best physical exercises as it helps in losing calories instantly. It is performing cycling activity in water.
- Weightlifting – It is the best bodyweight exercises, which includes air squat, walking lunge, backward lunge, glute bridge, and single-leg bridge.
Strength Building Exercises
There are other strength-building activities like rock climbing, vigorous types of yoga, pilates, barre classes, circuit training, and cross-fit, which includes shoulder workout, and back workout. It helps in improving balance, agility, and flexibility of one’s body.
The workout is not only for keeping the body healthy but also to keep the soul healthy. For having a happy and calm soul one can perform meditation, yoga, exercises, which will help them in banish depression and ease anxiety.
To keep a count of calories burnt, drinking water, time, etc different types of the gadget are available in the market such as smart cup hydration tracker, smart rope, fit bit, resistance bands, etc.
Good health is a boon and to maintain it, one has to eat right and exercise regularly.
Stay Fit, Stay Healthy!