Nutritious Diet for the Year 2020!
U.S. News and World Report have appointed experts, who have voted the Mediterranean diet as the most nutritious foods. It includes fruits, vegetables, olive oil, fish, and other healthy fares.
People are changing their diet habits on a large scale due to the increase in the number of health issues. They are also following a celebrity’s health routine plan to be healthy and fit.
With a New Year resolution to be healthy, below are some of the health tips for 2020:
- Less consumption of sugar and salt – To remain healthy, intake of sugar and salt in the food should be restricted. More consumption of this type of ingredients can lead to diseases like diabetes and blood pressure.
- Reduced intake of harmful fats – One has to avoid eating oily and deep-fried food to save oneself from getting obese.
- Stop usage of alcohol and cigarettes – Consuming alcohol and cigarette causes diseases such as cancer and damage to the lungs and liver.
- Be physically active – Being physically active and following a daily routine of workout helps you getting rid of many diseases.
- Frequently getting tested – Frequent routine checkups related to blood and vitamins help people get important information about their health.
- Drinking of safe water – Contaminated water can cause many diseases like infections, typhoid, etc so it is quite necessary to drink clean and safe water.
The shift in health trend has also boosted the sales and revenue of health businesses. Many established, and new entrepreneurs have opened chains of restaurants serving healthy food with gyms, and sports club facilities.
The good option for keeping well is to eat healthy and hygienic food. With Below is the List of Nutritious Foods to Eat Every Day:-
- Berries – They are good sources of fiber nutrients. Fiber keeps your digestive system healthy so that it can work properly.
- Eggs – Eggs contains lot of protein. Each egg has about 70 calories and 6 grams of protein. Also, egg yolks contain lutein, and zeaxanthin, the two antioxidants that keep the eyes healthy.
- Sweet Potatoes – They contain Vitamin A, which helps in keeping eyes, bones, and immune system healthy.
- Broccoli – It contains vitamins A, C, and K, which helps with bone health.
- Oats – Oats are whole grain and have no added sugar. One can make multiple healthy dishes.
- Spinach – Spinach is quite good for the body as it has crucial nutrients like Vitamin A, C, and K. It helps one in reducing weight, risk of diabetes, keeping brain young and fighting off with cancer.
- Tea – There are different types of green teas one can find in the market such as ginger tea, lemon tea, etc. It helps a lot in reducing weight and detoxification of the body.
- Nuts – Nuts have polyunsaturated fats and magnesium, which are crucial for heart health. They also offer protection against insulin resistance.
Consuming above- mentioned food is crucial to keep yourself healthy as it contains all sorts of vitamins which are regularly required by our body.
Keto Diet Meal Plan
One of the popular diets followed by many big celebrities is a keto diet meal plan. It includes food like scrambled eggs, cheese, nuts, hard-boiled eggs, 90% dark chocolate, low carb milkshake, and full-fat yogurt, which helps in reducing a lot of weight in minimum duration.
One has to eat the right food in the right quantity to be healthy!